4.04.2012

I Wore For: Sans Pants

I hate pants.
I think I'd like them more if I had any that consistently fit, but I have this problem where my jeans will fit fine one day and be falling off the next.  Have you ever noticed how pants will feel great in the store, and as soon as you walk in the door at home a fairy (an evil one who likes wasting your money) came and loosened (or tightened!) all the seams?  I hate it when that happens.  Hence, a skirt.
Have you heard of those "irons" all the cool kids are using?  I haven't, either. 
I would love to try Levi's CurveID jeans, but there are two reasons I haven't yet.  For one, no stores nearby carry them.  Secondly, I strongly disliked their advertising campaign, and don't like the idea of supporting them with my hard-earned cash.  However, I haven't seen the particular ad I found offensive in a while, so they may have pulled it.  At any rate, I'd like to at least try the jeans on.  On Levi's Fit Finder you are matched with your best option for your body type.  I got "Demi Curve" - try it out, the whole thing takes about thirty seconds! 
If you've tried on or bought CurveID jeans, I would love to hear how they worked out for you.  Please, leave a comment and tell me what you thought!