12.10.2011

a night to remember

Last night was our Christmas Formal/Cookie Exchange!  We've put on the party seven years in a row; it just gets better and better every year, thanks to the wonderful people attending and my mom's great planning.  My sister explains what it's all about on her blog, here. 

My dearest friend, Willow, whom I never see anymore,
was there with her family - so good to be with her again!

The lovely ladies of the Exchange!

Ella, Amy, Holly, and I; Amy did have a formal on but changed into
her pirate costume for her incredible performance of THIS SONG (in
that arrangement)

The bloggin' cousins!  Me, Alivia, Phylicia, and Ella.
Phylicia (in the red dress) and I both got our dresses at Goodwill - hers for $2.50 and mine for $2!!  Ella got her brown dress from the bridal salon where I work.  

Do you have a yearly get-together with family, friends, or both?  I'd love to hear about it!


Meet Virginia Design

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, please be nice.